Interested in starting a new club? It’s easy! Here’s what you need to do:
- Have a great idea? First look through the Club Directory to make sure there isn’t already a similar club in existence!
- Submit a New Club Proposal here: http://go.sfss.ca/clubs/proposal .
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a club intake meeting. During this meeting, your club proposal will be reviewed and you will have an opportunity to learn how to run a club.
- After this meeting, your club may be approved. You’ll receive a registration code that will then activate your club to “New” status.
- Enter your information about the club executives. All clubs have a minimum of two executives.
- To become an active, “Approved” club, you will need to meet the 10 member minimum which includes your executives. They will need to also confirm their membership in order for it to count!